Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What do people do when they can't sleep??

So it's Wednesday morning 3:18 am and I still have not gone to sleep. Why? If only I knew the answered to the question. So instead of trying to fight it, I decided to write another one of these post. I have no specific topic. Maybe I should write about the ridiculous amounts of TV I been watching. I think I have a problem, but I'm not ready to discuss it yet. Lets run with the whole remedies for insomnia.
Most people I spoken to about this have been ready to give me their opinions and suggestions.

  1. Stop drinking so much caffeine. ( Hi! Have you meet me??? If this was my only issue and I really truly believed that was the solution. I would had tried it ages ago. Then once I found out if it worked or not, I would had gone back to drinking it. I need my Pepsi/caramel macchiato to survive till noon)  
  2. You need work out more & loose some weight. ( excuse me??? Did you just called me fat??? I might give this one a chance) 
  3. It's all about mid over matter Maritza, you need to willed your self sleep ( ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Chincha? That's the best advise you can give me? )
  4. Seek medical attention . ( I have to say that this might be the best, cleanest advise)
Anyhow.. That its all I guess I go back to wasting time till the sun comes out..
So far tonight, I have watched an episode of "You are beautiful",  " Can we get married?"  (Which may I point out I'm starting to get extremely annoyed with. I can't stand the moms constantly fighting, and the main character is starting to get on my nerves. For goodness sake, your boyfriend is a saint stop treating him like crap. The only reason I will continue to watch this is because I love her aunt, her sister, and her best friend. I'm sad/glad we found out that Don Bi really is rich. I can't wait till that asshole of an ex knows. If the drama gods out there hear me, please make her send him out her life.) anyhow...
Back to my original story... Oh yes, what I been doing instead of sleeping tonight.  I have also watched a few CNBLUE MV's, and last but not least I watched "Da Ja Spring". I really love this show, probably going to write a review on it latter. I should probably finish Arang first.

No comments:

Post a Comment